Took another crack at the RGA. Got a lot further this time.
Previously we used the sensor in the flange it shipped in, but this flange did not hold a vacuum. I removed the sensor:
And reinstalled it like this:
More after the jump.
As you can see from the photo we have a vacuum. Great. Now to wire it all up. The control unit:
Setup the PC:
I managed to get the software to see the control unit, and I even updated the control unit’s firmware:
But when I tried to launch the main program (RGA for Windows). I got this error: “The selected RF/Analyser combination does not appear to match the actual RF/Analyser”. We have the following pieces (I noticed the numbers don’t match!):
The control unit:
In any case, none of these number are in the menu options in the software:
I’ll tackle this tomorrow.