Progress Update

30 06 2009

Deez and I were in the lab yesterday. We got new tanks for our oxyacetylene rig, and thinner bronze brazing rod.  We completed brazing the outer grid, and attached a lead to the inner grid. I’ve got ceramic insulating tube on order at Mcmaster. Next step is attaching the inner grid to the high voltage feedthrough – this presents some mechanical and electrical challenges.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: